E7-"It is Personal" podcast w/Cory Steiner
This afternoon, I hosted Cory Steiner, Superintendent at Fargo Public Schools, along with Catina Hancock, from the Learner-Centered Collaborative (LLC). @hancock_catina and @CorySteiner10 if you want to follow on Twitter
I loved this session as there was a lot of meat here. Here are some highlights (paraphrased):
Cory, "Schools need to think about what could/can be instead of what could have been."
Catina, When we think of personalization, I try to simplify it that learners have access to pace, path and product." Chat GPT version of this
Cory, "The one variable that is non-negotiable is learning."
Cory, "One of our portrait skills is a learner's mindset."
Enjoy the podcast!
I loved this session as there was a lot of meat here. Here are some highlights (paraphrased):
ReplyDeleteCory, "Schools need to think about what could/can be instead of what could have been."
Catina, When we think of personalization, I try to simplify it that learners have access to pace, path and product." Chat GPT version of this
Cory, "The one variable that is non-negotiable is learning."
Cory, "One of our portrait skills is a learner's mindset."
Enjoy the podcast!