E19-Rocori HS Profile (NewTech High)

NewTech High Podcast

January 13, 2026

Good morning. I just finished a podcast with Rocori. We pre-recorded this for you due to conflicts in time tomorrow because of MSBA. I invited a select crew to listen and communicate with Ryan Hauge, MS/HS Principal and Nate Guetter, I'll just call him the Pathways Coordinator, both at Rocori HS. 

If you look at Rocori closely, you will find a school that is an advanced status in terms of the change orientation. However, they would be the first to tell you that the journey remains. There are a number of things to do in the future, and they are purposely managing in that space. It is fun to watch. Just watching the podcast would provide you with a pretty clear picture of those things, both done and into the future. 

This is the first NewTech school that I am podcasting with. I think it shows how thoughtful planning over a period of years can really make a difference with organizational change.  I have a plan to feature each of the seven high schools this Spring, as well as a group podcast with the NewTech signatories after all seven of these podcasts are complete. 

Podcast Link

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

E5--An Interview with Dr. Joseph Goins, "Pass the Baton"

E30-Janelle Field Podcast

E14-Whitney McKinley (World Savvy)